Do you want a Filipina from Cebu?
I found this article from articlebase.com and I thought I would share it with you.....
If your Filipina girl lives in Cebu Island, one of the Visayas Islands, then your Filipina woman is a Cebuana. Cebuana is a term used for Filipina girls and Filipina women who grew up and recognize Cebu as their province.
While "Bisaya" is a general term used for people living in most of the other Visayas islands and in Mindanao Island.
Cebu is one of the provinces of the Philippines. Cebu Island is a typical tropical island with narrow coastlines, limestone plateaus, and coastal plains. Cebuano is the native language spoken by the inhabitants of Cebu, Bohol, eastern part of Negros island, western parts of Leyte and Biliran islands, and southern third of Masbate island. It is also spoken in a few towns and islands in Samar. Cebuano has the most number of native speakers than Tagalog.
There are many beautiful Filipina women, calling themselves as "Cebuanas" living in Cebu. So, how do you court a Filipina Cebuana woman? There are many different ways of course, and Filipina Cebuanas are no different from other Filipina women. They want to be wooed and courted with gifts and loving phrases.
Here are some Filipina dating phrases in the Cebuano language. You can use it to court the Filipina Cebuana woman who lives in Cebu, Philippines!
These Filipina dating phrases are the same phrases you can also use to court Filipina Bisaya women living in most of Mindanao, particularly in Northern Mindanao, Central Mindanao and Southern Mindanao. You can find many beautiful Filipina Bisaya women from Mindanao who are beautiful, educated, and much more old fashioned in their ways than the Filipina Cebuana women who mostly grew up in the city of Cebu.
Check my article on Tagalog Alphabet and Basic Tagalog Words to learn how to read the following sentences...
1) I like you - "Gusto ka nako"
2) I like you very much - "Nakagusto jud ko sa imo"
3) I have a crush on you - "Naka-crush ko sa imo"
4) Take care - "Pag-amping"
5) You take care - "Mag-amping ka ha"
6) I think about you - "Nag-hunahuna ko sa imo"
7) I think about you all the time - "Pirme ko gahunahuna sa imo"
8) I dream about you - "Nagdamgo ko sa imo"
9) I miss you - "Miss nako ka"
10) I miss you very much - "Miss na miss jud nako ka"
11) I am in love you - "Gihigugma ko ikaw"
12) You are the only one I love - "Ikaw lang ang akong gihigugma"
13) I love you - "Nahigugma ko nimo"
14) I love you very much - "Gugmahan kaayo ko nimo"
15) I want to marry you - "Gusto nako ka pakaslan"
The Cebuano language or Bisaya language can have many other versions and different arrangements of the words used, but the meaning is the same. Each version depends on the situation of the moment the endearment is spoken.
In any case, Cebuanas usually know how to speak Tagalog...